Would you accept a pay cut......

oresome 09:58 26 Jan 2018

.......to equalise you pay with a colleagues?

Cymro. 10:06 26 Jan 2018

I think it only right that these people should accept a pay cut but the question is "would you accept a pay cut?" Being like many of us a bit of a hypocrite I suspect I would fight tooth and nail to stop anyone cutting my wages.

Belatucadrus 11:49 26 Jan 2018

Many moons ago during wage negotiations with the unions my late father informed them that women were going to get the same pay as men doing the same jobs. He was somewhat surprised to be met by opposition, in short he was told "You can't do that !". He told them it was the law and if they didn't like it tough.

Strange that decades later in these supposedly more enlightened times it's still an issue.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The humble pint glass is redesigned from bottoms up by design legend Sir Kenneth Grange

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Quel est le meilleur antivirus pour Windows ?