With the recent problems being encountered by Windows Vista users all across the country, people are begin to ask themselves if windows vista is a virus. In response to the high demand for an answer to that question a study was done and concluded the following.
1. Viruses replicate quickly. Vista does this.
2. Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system as they do so. Vista does this.
3. Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk. Vista does this.
4. Viruses are usually carried, unknown to the user, along with valuable programs and systems. Vista does that too.
5. Viruses will occasionally make the user suspect their system is too slow (see 2) and the user will buy new hardware. Same with Vista, yet again.
Maybe Windows Vista really is a virus.
Nope! There is a difference!
Viruses are well supported by their authors, are frequently updated, and tend to become more sophisticated as they mature. So there! Windows Vista is not a virus.