Will you watch the New TOP GEAR show ?

Dragon_Heart 03:41 05 Aug 2015

Which one you may ask ?

If it's the BBC one with Chris Evans then NO NO NO, I detest the guy.

Had it been the ones speculated back in May to be presenting the show Philip Glenister , Jodie Kidd and Guy Martin then YES. I think Guy is a great presenter, but he may have to change his underpants more frequently if her going on the BBC.

Or how about the one on Amazon Prime ? Latest news says the old trio can not do a 'car show' due to an agreement made with the BBC !

I say forget cars and lets have a Motorbike Show ... but what to call it ?

Quickbeam 07:38 05 Aug 2015

I can't wait for the fresh presentation team to revive a stale show that was presented by even staler old farts...

Of course we'll all watch, even those that say they won't, will be watching surreptitiously!

roy170 07:46 05 Aug 2015

It does not matter who presents it. Angela Rippon, Quintin Wilson, Jeremy Clarkson.

Of course we will be watching it.

BT 08:05 05 Aug 2015

Of course we'll all watch, even those that say they won't, will be watching surreptitiously!

NO WE WON'T!! Never watched it before and certainly won't in the future. Along with 'Strictly', 'Bakeoff', 'Masterchef' and the raft of 'Wannabe' shows. Can't see the point of any of them.

Brumas 09:05 05 Aug 2015

BT, echo that!

Ex plorer 09:23 05 Aug 2015

I will give it an airing, record and watch in my time, the old team were very good but ideas were running short in the BBC as what to do next.

lotvic 11:06 05 Aug 2015

BT, I second echo that!

Quickbeam 11:10 05 Aug 2015

BT, no point in having a TV at all then...

Pine Man 11:15 05 Aug 2015

Surprising how many people have a TV but never watch it;-)

Belatucadrus 12:57 05 Aug 2015

Will I watch it, yes but for how long ? I'm with Dragon_Heart never liked Chris Evans on TV or Radio, he was easily bottom of my list of potential new hosts.

Strangely I'm one of the very few that thought Sue Perkins could be quite good, she did Worlds most dangerous roads twice so clearly not averse to some hard core driving. She can also be funny without plumbing Clarkson levels of bad taste.

BT 13:03 05 Aug 2015

BT, no point in having a TV at all then...

I assume that's a tongue in cheek remark. There's so much more to TV than Sport and so called 'Competition' shows and Wannabe shows.

Surprising how many people have a TV but never watch it;-)

We watch our TV quite bit and manage to find plenty of stuff that isn't as listed previously.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to Watch Honor 20 Launch Live Stream

Apple has upgraded the MacBook Pro

MacBook Pro 2019 release date, price & specs

Comment télécharger des films sur un iPad sans utiliser iTunes ?