Will we still have a free vote

geoff96 12:21 09 Jun 2017
Answered

on fox hunting? I think not.:-)

What else from the manifesto will have to be dropped.

wee eddie 12:50 09 Jun 2017

The big question will be: Can we get back our letter, requesting the activation of Article 50.

Quickbeam 14:17 09 Jun 2017

I think the grammar skools programme is dun for...

oresome 17:48 09 Jun 2017

Has anyone here seen the DUP manifesto? They'll be calling the shots.

Quickbeam 17:52 09 Jun 2017

Do we believe that the DUP alliance will last past the autumn?

NI politics is incredible fickle, I don't believe that this can keep May in power for 5 years as is being suggested!

Old Deuteronomy 20:31 09 Jun 2017

I cannot see the DUP alliance lasting and I don't think MAY will survive as leader past the next week or two.

morddwyd 21:03 09 Jun 2017

May might be supported by Northern Ireland MPs nut if the Fenians decide to swallow their pride and take their seats that position could change.

The power sharing agreement isn Northern Ireland is dead and won't be restored while the DuP shores up the Tories which means direct rule.

The DUP will never agree to that.

What happens if Brussels insists on a formal land border? The DUP will never afree to that either.

Govan1x 21:10 09 Jun 2017

Not to worry morddwyd If Sinn Fein have their way there will be an Irish referendum within the next 5 years to make Ireland the one country again.

Wonder how the vote would go on that.

Quickbeam 00:15 10 Jun 2017

"May might be supported by Northern Ireland MPs nut if the Fenians decide to swallow their pride and take their seats that position could change."

Yet another quirk of the Brexit cockup!The future of the mainland UK government is in the hands of Sinn Fein...

morddwyd 10:14 10 Jun 2017

It'snot only the DUP she has to keep on board.

Ruth Davidson, who now has 13 Westminster sets, has expressed serious reservations about the DUP's hardline LGBT policy (Ms Davidson is gay, and engaged).

Forum Editor 11:52 10 Jun 2017

Ruth Davidson is an extremely able and successful politician - she is destined for great things in the Conservative party.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?