Why do girls, on a chilly night, ?

wee eddie 22:50 06 Sep 2014

Wear the flimsiest of dresses and walk down the road, bare footed, when there are fashionable clothes and shoes that would keep them warm and comfortable?

Aitchbee 23:18 06 Sep 2014

It's because their girly 'goose-pimples' like to get a bit of exercise?

spuds 00:09 07 Sep 2014

Have you been looking at the girls going to or coming from the nightclubs?.

The flimsiest of clothes takes less cleaning, the morning after!.

wee eddie 00:17 07 Sep 2014

I am driving my Taxi at the moment.

The question was prompted by a group of teenagers walking into town. Too young to be Clubbing, so must have been going to a party. At that time, about half a mile from the nearest house

Devil Fish 03:08 07 Sep 2014

define chilly i walk back from pub at the moment in shorts (tailored of course don't wish to drop standards ) and tee shirt on a saturday night i feel it it still warm enough to do so others may not

wee eddie 11:06 07 Sep 2014

I have to admit that I was hoping for a more erudite explanation from one of our female members

spuds 11:53 07 Sep 2014

"I have to admit that I was hoping for a more erudite explanation from one of our female members"

I hope you are right. All the years I have known females, I still cannot understand the bare foot thing in the so called civilised world . Perhaps it dates back to tribal days?.

woodchip 21:57 07 Sep 2014

They are used as a Magnet for men to peep at what ever they have got, and go a bit further if prompted or not. That's why they go missing and finish up murdered in a field

woodchip 22:00 07 Sep 2014

It's what's called "egging men on" then when it all goes wrong they wonder why

wee eddie 01:03 08 Sep 2014

It was quite cold and there was a stiff sea breeze.

All the boys were wearing jackets but none of the girls was wearing so much as a, long sleeved, dress.

This interested me and I wondered if there was any explanation.

I have had a long association with the Feminist Movement, in fact, my daughter's mother was one of Caroline Coon's team, on Spare Rib, when I was involved with Time Out.

I have been beginning to wonder if they achieved anything at all. I hoped that someone would produce an explanation that contradicted this view.

wee eddie 02:24 08 Sep 2014

The curse of the 60's has struck again.

Caroline was Release. Rosie was Spare Rib

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)