What is your favourite piece of Tech?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:27 11 Aug 2019
Answered

Just had a problem with my old 4th gen Kindle - battery warning messages, tried the reset fix yesterday but only got 30 mins last night and 20 mins this morning after a full charge yesterday.

This has probably been my best value for money and favourite tech purchase, had thousands of hours enjoyment from it since it's purchase.

Worst was probably a Nexus 7 tablet that slowed to a crawl after couple of Android updates and will probably be re-purposed to a digital photo frame or something when I have time.

So what is your best / favourite bit of tech and waht is your worst, and why?

john bunyan 18:36 19 Aug 2019

FB

There was me trying to use modern slang- your photo took me back 70 years or more!

Menzie 19:57 19 Aug 2019

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:56 19 Aug 2019

JB thought you might like that.

john bunyan 06:59 20 Aug 2019

FB

Yes , and Menzie’s photo he must have taken before I sold all my bling

Protos 16:10 27 Aug 2019

My favourite piece of tech is my Canon EOS R camera

elijahdakota6 08:27 04 Sep 2019

Go for the Kindle without a second thought if you like to read!

It's an amazing product. A good investment and a great companion.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Apple unveils first ‘pro’ iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max

InDesign at 20: how Adobe beat Quark to become the graphic design tool of choice

iPhone 11 Pro confirmed: Release date, price & specs

Les meilleures montres connectées (2019)