What will the Criminal Classes come up with

wee eddie 15:29 09 Mar 2019

Brexit is on the horizon and I'm sure that it being looked upon as an opportunity by the Criminal Classes.

Any ideas as to what scams they might come up with?

HondaMan 15:45 09 Mar 2019

Are you looking for ideas?

Belatucadrus 16:01 09 Mar 2019

Just wait for the calls from General Pavel Alexandrovitch who has billions in Romanian Corundum crystals and needs to get them somewhere safe out of the clutches of Macron and his cronies, all he needs is your bank details.

Old Deuteronomy 16:04 09 Mar 2019

Just wait for the calls from General Pavel Alexandrovitch who has billions in Romanian Corundum crystals and needs to get them somewhere safe out of the clutches of Macron and his cronies, all he needs is your bank details.

Right you are.

Forum Editor 16:17 09 Mar 2019

I imagine it will be much the same as it is now. Internet criminals are hardly likely to change their tactics - relying on human gullibility and greed.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:56 09 Mar 2019

Its not the criminals you need to watch its the lawyers.

I'm sure that they will come up with a way to claim if you voted remain and have been force to leave Europe because of Brexit.

"Have you been Brexited there is millions in unpaid claims just call G B*s on 0800 123 123 and we'll check for you"

:p)

qwbos 00:50 10 Mar 2019

0800123123 is already in use.

amonra9 11:29 10 Mar 2019

Damn, That's another get-rich-quick scheme down the drain......

Simonyester 22:53 19 Mar 2019

I usually report all scam calls to ofcom or enter link description here

Simonyester 22:56 19 Mar 2019

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Now On Sale: Price, Specification & Features

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio Lightning (2019)