What time do you wake up during the Night.

Govan1x 15:34 12 Apr 2018

This might not last long but thought that I would mention it to see if others maybe have the same problem.

I seem to have a sleeping problem when I wake up during the night.

I look at my watch and it quite often it is at 4.20 am.

The same time keeps popping up which I thought was unusual but it seems I am not the only one that wakes up at that time.

My problem is when I see that time on my watch it makes me wonder why and its a waste of time going back to bed as there is no chance of getting back to sleep.

A bit bored so decided to google What happened at 4.20am. And sure enough a chap on one of the forums with the same problem and same time.

And yes you have guessed it I was up at 4.20 am today again.

Aitchbee 22:23 17 Apr 2018

I have been getting up so many times in the night I can get to the loo blindfold. Short legs and good hearing help a lot with accuracy in the dark as well.

An obvious example of Darwin's Theory of Evolution at work here.

flycatcher1 23:21 24 Jun 2018

I finally got tired of the regular urination during the night and saw my GP. All OK except PSA too high so NHS 14 day rule applied. First an excellent telephone consultaion when a face to face visit was advised. Very quickly out to see a consulatant when I soon realised that "face to face" was not quite an accurate description of the procedure. Prostate OK so further checks in three months and monitor the situation. I am well over 88 with a life expectancy of about four years so do not intend to be involved in in great treatments whatever happens. Nightime travel still occuring. Policy in our area is "Leave well alone but Monitor" is all cases that are not dire.

My wife has also been treated under the 14 day rule with pleasing results and we are both, as ever, very impressed with the NHS. Paper work organisation leaves a lot to be desired. Although we both benefited the rate of missed appointments and no-shows it is disgraceful that some people do not have any regard for others.

Govan1x 00:21 25 Jun 2018

Stones in the bladder or kidney has an effect on how often you go to the loo. If they never tested you for that they should have.

I also find taking no drinks after 7 pm helps a bit.

john bunyan 14:45 25 Jun 2018

Fully tested but now only have one kidney. Usually wake up like the others at between 2.40 to 4.30 for a call of nature. These days, don’t sleep so well but a rest , even with little sleep , seems to suffice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?