What get's you crying like baby

Cymro. 13:44 13 Jul 2017

BBC News Link

Are you by nature a emotional person? If you started to cry in company would you feel embarrassed. What was the last time, place you started to cry? We had that Aberfan disaster memorial thing on the telly last year. I was alright till the names of all the 116 children killed were read out. I just could not stop myself from crying but the wife who is usually the more emotional had no such problem.

Aitchbee 14:44 13 Jul 2017

Some music can make me shed a tear.

click here

daz60 15:58 13 Jul 2017

A couple of movies always make me cry as well as one piece of music which always reminds me of my deceased younger brother,sometimes the emotions become unbearable so i have to switch off.

I recall that over here when i cried publicly on hearing about my brothers death people where respectfully silent,even those unknown to me.

daz60 15:59 13 Jul 2017

That should be 'were'.

bumpkin 16:36 13 Jul 2017

I recall that over here when i cried publicly on hearing about my brothers death people where respectfully silent,even those unknown to me.

So it should be, there but for fortune go themselves.

Aitchbee 19:57 13 Jul 2017

Seriously, I think most people have a good cry in private very occasionally but when it starts to become a habit and when mood swings become more frequent then it's time to visit your GP to get help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Eevee! review

Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2018

How to use Siri Shortcuts

Les meilleurs SSD