What Could Possibly Be In....

Menzie 13:17 04 Sep 2019

This chicken sandwich? Seems quite extreme for a bit of a takeaway!

Menzie 13:34 04 Sep 2019

It gets even more strange. Of all the things to sue for.

BT 08:35 05 Sep 2019

Of all the things to sue for.

Americans will sue for just about anything. Just watch Judge Judy

Belatucadrus 11:58 05 Sep 2019

Barr, an East Ridge resident, said he suffered rim and tire damage totaling $1,500 while driving from location to location and was humiliated when his friends laughed at him.

So it's Popeyes fault that he's a crap driver ? Ain't US of Ayy style litigation wonderful, no wonder us Brits have taken to it so enthusiastically.

Old Deuteronomy 12:14 05 Sep 2019

I don't think Popeyes will be too worried about the cost of this action, based on this quote from the article: "Apex Marketing Group estimated the online buzz was worth $65 million in marketing for Popeyes."

Menzie 14:23 05 Sep 2019

I tried Popeye's once after hearing how it was the greatest chicken ever. I was quite disappointed, thinking it might be an off day I tried another location on a different day which was the same.

I prefer making my own fried chicken.

BT - Oh yes they certainly do sue for everything. Judge Judy isn't even the only court show any more. They have several, including one for divorces and one with a group of judges listening to each case.

*Belatucadrus - * To be honest I would laugh at him too if he told me about the events of him driving around for a sandwich.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone 11 Pro vs Huawei P30 Pro: How Pro should you go?

IBC 2019: new video tools from Adobe, Blackmagic, Lenovo and more

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Les meilleurs appareils connect├ęs compatibles avec Google Home (2019)