what are you experiences with an insurance borking org>

SparkyJack 11:14 09 Sep 2011
Answered

A strange question to ask in this page

Maybe but this is the reason why.

Having dealt for many years with a particular property/motor brokerage- I recently received a property renewal letter not from them but from another outfit altogether. Did they merge[a lot of that goes on all the time] sell out or go broke?

No idea

My worries started when I telephoned the number given for the Oxted ,Surrey address, with the name of the contact hand written on the response envelope. only to find that a tired sounding Scottish young woman denied any one of that name was at that office. I asked, Where are you?- Scotland she responded -I asked for the Oxted telephone number, after much clicking and clacking she said that detail would not come up on screen. Eventually after a wait - she gave me another 0800 number to try. So I tried it and for the individual and went on wait , came back with 'Not this number' try this. I gave up

Imagine try to sort a claim with this lot.

So does any one have any experience or info to offer on Towergate Insurance

t hgank you for you patience

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:21 09 Sep 2011
  SparkyJack 15:12 09 Sep 2011

Thanx FB Been there done that explored the site prior to my post. Have you dealt with them? That is what I am asking.

Autoschediastic 15:38 09 Sep 2011
Answer

Sparky Jack here is some reviews its a right mixed bag..

Reviews here

Kevscar1 16:15 09 Sep 2011

I have my House Insurance with them. Only people I could find for flat roof timber frame. Always been able to contact them OK.

SparkyJack 16:36 09 Sep 2011

Thank you all for that info I have concluded that they are in the 'take over game' and judging by the fund games I had trying to get to my correspondent - Oxted office telephone number sending me to Scotland- Scotland sending me to somewhere else etc. I decided not to bother Especially as SAGA came up with same spec at 2/3rd the price.

thank you chaps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Best Keyboards for Designers & Artists

What to ask Siri on the HomePod

Meilleurs VPN (2018)