We're Really Going to Hell in a Handbasket

morddwyd 09:50 13 Aug 2019

The RAF is to be allowed to grow beards.

click here end of civilisation as we know it!

The

Menzie 18:01 13 Aug 2019

Loads of things are in fashion now that boggle my mind. Plastic surgery in general seem to be in fashion. Particularly posterior implants, collagen injections, and breast implants.

Celebrities have turned this into a fashion thing which in my opinion it shouldn't be.

It's going to be very interesting when I hit the retirement home in the far future.

morddwyd 19:30 13 Aug 2019

As I've posted before, because I was compelled by law to shave daily for the first twenty five years of my service I claimed shaving expenses on my income tax as a legitimate business expense.

It ended in the 70s when HM Inspector of Taxes decided that it no longer qualified as such a condition was by then Common in civilian jobs too.

It will be interesting to see how they cope with NBC (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical) conditions.

I certainly wouldn't have wanted to take my annual stroll through the CS gas chamber wearing a respirator over a full beard, let alone clean up Novotchok when I was based near Porton Down!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 30 Pro Review: Hands-on

Fred Deakin on creating the artwork for his sci-fi rock opera The Lasters

Best iOS 13 features: What does iOS 13 do

Les meilleures enceintes connectées avec écran tactile (2019)