Well done England at Cricket

Govan1x 19:36 14 Jul 2019
Answered

England win the cricket world cup in an amazing game.

Nail Biting till the last ball of the game.

So well done England.

Govan1x 19:59 14 Jul 2019

Should have added. This is one of the sports that normally only show on the pay for channels.

But today we had it live on Channel 4.

Why not BBC they want to take license fees from us and give us nothing for it. So well done channel 4.

I have not seen much cricket due to having to pay to watch it. But have to admit today was one of the best matches that I have ever seen.

It went to the last ball of extra time and was a real nail biter.

Govan1x 13:22 15 Jul 2019
Answer

Ahh looks like there are no cricket fans on here.then.

All i can say is they missed one of the best games ever and one of the most extraordinary finishes.

Felt a bit sorry for the New Zealand team who should have won except for the fortunate luck that the England team had near the end of the game.

john bunyan 13:45 15 Jul 2019

Nail biting end to cricket and men’s final at Wimbledon with 12 -12 in final set, won in a tie break. Both sports were great. I heard that , unprecedentedly at Lords, the crowd sang “Who let the dogs out”

Govan1x 15:24 15 Jul 2019

It was that close. England won a game that they should have lost and New Zealand lost a game that they should have won.

Ended up being a classic game of cricket.

I never seen the tennis to busy watching the cricket.. I take it most were watching the Tennis then.. But being English you would think the cricket would have been the best to watch.

1st game that I have seen live in the last 20-30 years I would imagine.It was worth the wait.

Now all I need to see is Scotland winning the world cup. But cant see that happening.

Quickbeam 16:04 15 Jul 2019

It was the best game since the 2005 Ashes series games, and the best cup snatch since Johny Wilco's 2003 drop kick against the Aussies!

Quickbeam 16:06 15 Jul 2019

Interesting fact sports fans, England are the first country to win World Cups in cricket, football and rugby. We are Gods.

martd7 16:10 15 Jul 2019

I watched it i thought we had blown it when Archer bowled a wide in the super over and then was smashed for 6 Phew

Menzie 01:00 16 Jul 2019

I enjoyed playing cricket growing up, watching it however never appealed. Even though both my parents enjoyed it, going to matches as well as watching it on TV.

The last time I watched a game of cricket Brian Lara was playing.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The new Xbox is called the Xbox Series X

The best new design books

Mac Pro 2019 release date, price, features & specs

Amazon : plein de r├ęductions sur des produits Logitech G