As we coast down the hill to Christmas,

Forum Editor 09:52 20 Dec 2014

or climb it, depending on how organised you are, all of us at PCA would like to wish all of you a very happy Christmas, and a peaceful New Year.

As always, we would like to thank you all for your continued presence here, and for those of you who provide help and advice to others in our technical help areas a special vote of thanks is due - we wouldn't still be here without you.

On a personal note, I would like to say thank you to those of you who send me spam notifications - they are a great help, please keep up the good work. Thanks,too, go to my colleagues at PCA for the unfailing help and support they provide.

We're about to enter our fifteenth year in the forum, and we're looking forward to it with enthusiasm. Stay with us, 2015 is going to be a good year.

amonra 11:01 21 Dec 2014

Bah, humbug ! I hope you all enjoy yourselves, I will !
Keep up the good work Brumas.

Nontek 12:24 21 Dec 2014

FE and a big thankyou to you too. Wishing EVERYBODY all the very best for Christmas and the New Year.

csqwared 16:31 21 Dec 2014

FE, PCA staff, fellow posters, wishing you all the very best whatever your faith or calling. Whilst not posting very often these days I visit regularly to enjoy the banter and crossing of swords. Makes great reading.

Peace to you all.

cc

wee eddie 17:00 21 Dec 2014

Back to basics for me: Happy Christmas everyone

Forum Editor 17:37 21 Dec 2014

csqwared

It's good to see familiar usernames, even if they don't appear that often.

alB* 18:23 21 Dec 2014

Christmas greetings and best wishes for the coming year to one and all ...alB

hzhzhzhz 00:40 22 Dec 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

Nigel.

LastChip 00:54 22 Dec 2014

A very Happy Christmas to everyone and a healthy New Year.

And perhaps we should all wish for peace. I seem to remember the words from a song that went something like "and peace on earth and an end to war". What a wonderful Christmas/New Years gift that would be.

The Old Mod 06:55 22 Dec 2014

Hope everybody has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

chub_tor 13:16 23 Dec 2014

As ever I am late to post but I would like to thank all those who have helped me over the past year and to wish all of you good people a very Happy Christmas and a Healthy, Peaceful New Year.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei given 90-day extension to trade with US companies

Ichijo Hikaru's riso print pop art is a celebration of the female body

New iPhone 11 (2019) release date, price & specs rumours

Les bons plans audio (2019)