Want to send a Valentine email

wee eddie 21:47 13 Feb 2018

Obviously, if I send it from one of my email addresses, I would be unmasked.

That would be unthinkable.

So I need an unrecognisable email address, but I might like to see if there is any response, maybe for 48 hours or a little more.

Ideas of where to find such an email provider would be most welcome

Teabag. 21:50 13 Feb 2018

Gmail?

You don't have to put you real name.

You could call yourself the Scarlet Pimpernel.

Teabag. 22:02 13 Feb 2018

sorry. just took that one. the only personal data was a mobile number to take a text.

wee eddie 22:04 13 Feb 2018

I've been working on the name.

She's into cryptic crosswords. So, I want to leave a hint that is neither too obvious, nor too convoluted.

Forum Editor 12:51 14 Feb 2018

Does she have a favourite food/drink/TV programme/colour/interest that you know of but not too many other men will?

If she does, and she must have at least one, hint at that. A short poem often comes in handy for that kind of thing.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

The humble pint glass is redesigned from bottoms up by design legend Sir Kenneth Grange

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone X (2018)