Hot Topics

The verdict is delivered what next then?

Cymro. 11:11 24 Sep 2019

BBC news link

So where do we go from here then?

Dunk 17:22 28 Sep 2019

I'm a bit confused john, I posted a link about a VONC, how does that tie in with the " alleged 'scandal' about the blonde woman and grants to her company", that you linked to at 0832?

Anyway the more problems Boris has the better I like it.

john bunyan 17:33 28 Sep 2019

It doesn’t directly tie in; it just illustrates the multitude of problems this man has - mostly self inflicted due to his poor judgment and lack of humility and his aggressive attitude, spurred on by folk like Cummings- who, in my view should be fired ASAP

john bunyan 17:54 28 Sep 2019

The ERG have a lot to answer for. Without them we could have left the EU with a deal on 31 March. As it is , there is the dreadful possibility of a Marxist disastrous Government or a disaster of a no deal Brexit. My candidate as Tory leader , Rory Stewart, had a good plan and was a nice guy but the mainly far right, old, hardliners voted in the Maverick Johnson. They , the ERG are the problem

Dunk 18:13 28 Sep 2019

Could this have something to do with the "do or die Brexit" that Boris and Cummings are pushing so hard?

People backing 'Leave' and 'No Deal' stand to make £billions by shorting.

click here

Dunk 18:26 28 Sep 2019

It also appears that both Philip Hammond and Rachel Johnson (PM's sister) have both commented on this during the week

Hammond "He is backed by speculators who have bet billions on a hard Brexit - and there is only one outcome that works for them: a crash-out no-deal Brexit"

Rachel "It could be people who have invested billions in shorting the pound in expectation of a no-deal Brexit"

We are all being played for fools by this lot, and they may even create a 'national emergency' to be able to shut down Parliament to then let the No Deal through. It's likely to get very ugly. But there are £billions to be made!

john bunyan 18:39 28 Sep 2019

Many have noses in the trough

Brexit

Quickbeam 20:08 28 Sep 2019

"Mr Rees-Mogg declares in his House of Commons Register of Interests that he is paid £500 an hour for his work at SCM"

Nice work if you can get it...

rickf 21:17 28 Sep 2019

john bunyan, currently there £8.3 billion invested by hedge fund in shorting the pound. Almost all are backers of the blonde mop and the Vote Leave campaign.

john bunyan 21:30 28 Sep 2019

rickf

Yes; if you scroll down in my link you will see more of the same

Govan1x 23:12 28 Sep 2019

JB

Your newspaper started 1 year ago and server is in Bulgaria.

Take it they must have an office in the UK. And are they to be taken seriously.

Click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor unveils special edition Magic Watch 2 with artists and designers

The story behind Royal Mail's new video game stamp set

iPhone SE 2 release date, price & specs rumours

iPad Air 2020 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs