The verdict is delivered what next then?

Cymro. 11:11 24 Sep 2019

BBC news link

So where do we go from here then?

Govan1x 00:01 01 Oct 2019

Just to add I think the only political party to succeed in winning more seats would have to be the SNP.

I can see them taking votes from the Tory's and labour. Not sure About getting any Lib Dem seats though but possibly.

john bunyan 10:06 04 Oct 2019

Re my post of 30 Sept. My preferred Tory, Rory Stewart has resigned from party and will not stand next time. I wonder if a new centre of the road party will emerge from the left of Tories and right of Labour as time goes on and the two parties stay at opposite extremes

Stewart

Dunk 10:11 04 Oct 2019

Let's hope you are correct, John, the present lot are doing a lot of damage.

Govan1x 10:17 04 Oct 2019

Probably a case of he did not get the PM's job and has thrown his dummy out of the pram.

Personally I had never even heard of him till he stood for the PM's job.

I found that his interviews on TV as to why he should be elected as PM went down like a wet blanket. Maybe nervous at the time but he did do well getting nominated for the PMs job.

He could talk the talk as they say but it was the final part that let him down.

john bunyan 10:54 04 Oct 2019

Govan1x

He is standing for Mayor of London. Read his CV - I suggest far wider and wise than Johnson!

Rory

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Motorola Razr (2019) confirmed: Release date, price and specs

Photoshop for iPad is finally out – but what do designers think?

MacBook Pro 16in review: Hands-on

Bon Plan Fnac : -35 % sur le PC Ultra-Portable Acer Swift 7 SF714-52T