Twittering in the bath is deadly.

  dagnammit 14:55 21 Jun 2009
Locked

click here

Someone dubbed the careless accident as twittercide.

  rdave13 15:15 21 Jun 2009

A sorry story if true. Clearly not taught the dangers of electricity. I keep on at the children how dangerous electrickity is; especially if mixed with H2O.

  user8 15:37 21 Jun 2009

Sad indeed, but highlights the dangers of this sought of think.
Also why modern houses do not have electrical points in bathrooms.

  hssutton 16:37 21 Jun 2009

Many modern housing do have electrical points within a bathroom.

See relevent regs.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?