It was quite a long time ago when Health & Safety at Work was only a political dream.
Mike has been a keen radio ham for yonks and is not unaware of the risks and how to minimse them. He only slapped his hand across the electrodes and proved that this brief contact was enough to trip the circuit.
Mozarella ........ No he was not officially rewarded though at the time everyone was keen to work for Ranks as part of a team.
Long before this, he survived a near fatal accident at home due to criminally negligent wiring of a consumer distribution board, by a qualified electrician, but that's another story.