Switching to Bulb energy soon

martd7 12:17 30 Aug 2019

Anyone here with Bulb energy? Think I have seen some posts I am moving to Bulb for Gas prepay and Electric,Debit meter.

Has anybody had any issues with them?

Pine Man 13:52 04 Sep 2019

Just checked out Bulb again and they quoted me £90 less than my current (allegedly cheap) big 6 provider and if I move to them now they will pay any exit fees my current provider applies, which is £60.

Hmmmm....

martd7 00:08 05 Sep 2019

I've moved from Npower and SSE,I should save in total about £120 a year

Menzie 00:55 05 Sep 2019

So far my bills this year haven't been bad. I've switched all the light bulbs to low power LEDs.

I'm running a smart thermostat which has learnt the time we usually get home and starts to cool/heat the house to a comfortable temperature as efficiently as possible. By the time I get home the temperature is ideal.

I have installed a energy efficient cooker and oven, a high efficiency fridge freezer and a dishwasher that uses less electricity and less water than most.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Motorola Razr (2019) confirmed: Release date, price and specs

Microsoft's Surface Pro 7 adds faster chips, USB-C – and Adobe Fresco

MacBook Pro 16in review: Hands-on

Bon Plan Fnac : -35 % sur le PC Ultra-Portable Acer Swift 7 SF714-52T