A Strong and steady reshuffle from the PM.

Govan1x 23:40 08 Jan 2018

The Pm's latest cabinet reshuffle has not gone as planned. And looks like more criticism from the Newspapers overnight.

Looks like she cant to anything right nowadays. If she cant do a simple cabinet reshuffle how is she going to get Brexit right.

Click Here

Old Deuteronomy 20:38 09 Jan 2018

Calling Esther McVey unsympathetic is very charitable of you Aitchbee, more so than I have been today...

Teabag. 20:43 09 Jan 2018

Has anyone checked the limo's in downing Street after she left? Any left on bricks?

Cymro. 11:59 10 Jan 2018

Govan1x how is she going to get Brexit right.

I don't think there is such as thing as "right" regarding BREXIT. The nearest thing to right would be to be able to turn the clock back to a date before the referendum.

Govan1x 12:57 10 Jan 2018

Cymro.

Well there is that but unfortunately it has happened and there is no going back.

Right now we want to go Forward we have a prime minister who cant even pick out her own cabinet Ministers.

Honestly would you trust her to stumble her way through Brexit.

Maybe it is not all her own fault she obviously does not have the support of her staff or for that matter many of her other MP's

But trying her best is not good enough. The more she stumbles the more supporters the labour party will get.

Personally I think both parties are pretty poor and yet when the time comes we have to vote for one of them.

You cant blame Scotland for wanting to escape but what happens if Wales and Ireland also want to escape.

We need someone in power that we can all respect and I am afraid Cameron and May have left us in a slippy slope.

Like i said I just feel demoralized that we have to go out and vote for one of those partys at the next election.

Forum Editor 17:33 10 Jan 2018

"Honestly would you trust her to stumble her way through Brexit."

I would. Theresa is an intelligent, capable person, but communication is not her strong point - she seems to find it difficult to find the right words at times. The perfect Prime Minister doesn't exist - never has, and never will.

I think Theresa May and her Brexit team are as capable as anyone else would be of delivering the best Brexit deal we can get. Bear in mind that the EU's negotiating team has never done this before either - we are the first member country ever to exit the Union.

I sometimes think we are unduly critical of our governments - they are composed of human beings with human failings, and I'm quite sure that Theresa is aware of hers. She'll work extremely hard and will do her best I'm sure, and at the end of the day I don't think we're entitled to ask for more than that.

Quickbeam 19:37 10 Jan 2018

Have you also been writing the highly supportive words that IDS regularly speaks on the media about TMay FE?

morddwyd 19:42 10 Jan 2018

* The perfect Prime Minister doesn't exist - never has, and never will. *

Yes she did, but Lawson stabbed her in the back!

Govan1x 22:35 11 Jan 2018

Yes but May has more stab wounds in her back than Thatcher ever had.

Leaders are supposed to lead by example. Still waiting for it to happen.

Quickbeam 05:56 12 Jan 2018

And another knife from Trump today citing the Obama built embassy as the reason, It think there is much more behind the scenes that this lame excuse to only now be used at such a late stage.

Her post election fawning has all gone to waste on the prize American oaf.

Forum Editor 09:40 12 Jan 2018

Quickbeam

"Have you also been writing the highly supportive words that IDS regularly speaks on the media about TMay FE?"

No.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Razer Blade Pro 17 review

Enter graphic design heaven with these vintage Japanese posters

When is the next Apple event, and what should we expect?

Les meilleures applications pour Android (2019)