Spring is postponed - it's official!

Quickbeam 20:03 23 Feb 2018

Unfortunately due to an overcrowded seasonal calendar, summer may have to be cancelled completely yet again...

'tis true... I read it here!

rdave13 20:11 23 Feb 2018

As with all long range forecasts it might change resulting in another long range weather forecast. que sera sera.

Belatucadrus 20:17 23 Feb 2018

the coldest February week in five years

My god, five years, that's sixty months. It's

well to be honest not that significant, when they start wheeling out the coldest February for fifty years or better still "Since records began" I'll worry about it. OK so next week is going to be unpleasantly pigging cold. It's hardly The day after tomorrow world shatteringly awful no matter how florid the prose they seem intent on using.

I might even put on a sweater.

Old Deuteronomy 21:42 23 Feb 2018

I see the Met Office are warning about yellow snow!

Old Deuteronomy 21:47 23 Feb 2018

OK so next week is going to be unpleasantly pigging cold. It's hardly The day after tomorrow world shatteringly awful no matter how florid the prose they seem intent on using.

But, according to the The Express: "UK to be OFFICIALLY declared COLDER than the North Pole - SHOCK winter temperatures hit."

Cymro. 11:51 24 Feb 2018

As we Brits. are forever suppose to be moidering on about the weather does anyone know if Internet Forums in other countries go on about it as we do?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:01 24 Feb 2018

Good reason to stay indoors and browse the forums, unfortunately I have to work for a couple of days next week.

martd7 16:09 24 Feb 2018

The wasps and fly's must disagree and think Spring time is here,I've had 2 of each in the bathroom

morddwyd 20:27 24 Feb 2018

The nethermost shut my hearing down at 10.00 this mourning, and it didn't click back in until 3.0.

i was in the garden in shirtsleeves.

canarieslover 21:38 24 Feb 2018

Beautiful day in the S.E. If it wasn't for the wind chill I might have had my shorts on.

morddwyd 09:48 25 Feb 2018

It's an ill (chill) wind ......!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Test : les écouteurs Bluetooth Honor xSport AM61