Spice Girls to reunite - unfortunately

Clapton is God 10:15 10 Nov 2018

I note that 4 of the 5 Spice Girls are to do a reunion gig and have promised a 1 hour set during which they'll play their greatest hits.

What will they do for the other 55 minutes?

Belatucadrus 20:39 10 Nov 2018

the millions of youngsters

They haven't really done anything of note for eighteen years, I think their fanbase is a bit more mature now. As far as the "youngsters" are concerned the Spice girls are a bunch of old women who were big back in the day when mum was still cool.

Aitchbee 22:46 10 Nov 2018

Ah, some Old Spice splashed about one's chops at Yuletide... there's no other feeling like it!

[The old one's are the best.]

Quickbeam 22:56 10 Nov 2018

"It'll be a bit like Pink Floyd without Syd Barrett!"

Not really, all the best Pink Floyd was post Syd Barret!

Quickbeam 23:00 10 Nov 2018

...admittedly Syd's mental state was the inspiration for the best post Barrett stuff.

Belatucadrus 23:38 10 Nov 2018

A big thank you to all those arguing the merits of pre & post Syd Barrett Floyd. All of a sudden I feel like one of the "youngsters" again and that takes some doing.

Flat Earther 03:49 11 Nov 2018

If Spice Girls fans are old, crapton fans must be geriatric, and most likely senile.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Hands-on

Best Wacom deals for Easter

iMac 21.5in (2019) review

Comment faire pivoter une vidéo ?