Special 50p coin expected to mark Brexit

Cymro. 11:36 29 Oct 2018

BBC link

Someone must be optimistic

Cymro. 11:39 29 Oct 2018
  Quickbeam 18:03 29 Oct 2018

A ten bob note might prove more apt!

Aitchbee 18:54 29 Oct 2018

... I'd go for 2 different versions of the new coin; one labelled 52p and the other 48p ;o]

Quickbeam 06:27 30 Oct 2018

In the case of a no deal, a 9 bob note featuring Boris' mug shot will the one to release!

Forum Editor 10:40 30 Oct 2018

No doubt the newly issued coins will acquire an enhanced value as time goes on - it might be worth keeping a few in mint condition.

Cymro. 11:03 30 Oct 2018

F.E. No doubt the newly issued coins will acquire an enhanced value as time goes on -

My sister has a commemorative china for the coronation of Edward VIII the coronation that never was. The last offer she had was a tenner still more than the fiver she was once offered.

Old Deuteronomy 11:18 30 Oct 2018

> I'd go for 2 different versions of the new coin; one labelled 52p and the other 48p ;o]

The above, each with it's own design. One with Farage kicking Cameron up the rear, the other with Cameron running away.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL