Sometimes I wonder if certain people

Forum Editor 16:23 14 Nov 2018

in the Home Office are on the same planet as me.

Belatucadrus 17:10 14 Nov 2018

This being the same Home Office that denied visas to a number of Doctors the NHS had hired. Unfortunately they are on the same planet and can trace their genetic heritage back directly to the crew of the Golgafrinchan B Ark.

alanrwood 17:47 14 Nov 2018

They most definitely are not on the planet that I exist on. The Home Office is out of control and has been since Teresa May was in charge. Frankly they disgust me.

john bunyan 19:22 14 Nov 2018

Another example is the Christian Pakistani woman.

Bibi

qwbos 00:12 15 Nov 2018

There's a lot of it about. How's this for a defence, and it somehow seems worse when it's put forward by a woman. I wonder what she was wearing?

rickf 09:00 15 Nov 2018

Just call it what it is. It's a racist agenda. This has been happening for a long time such as the Windrush scandal.

Forum Editor 17:14 15 Nov 2018

I wrote to my MP about this, and got a rapid response. He basically supported the Home Office policy - rules are rules, and must be applied to all visa applications with no exceptions.

Cymro. 11:55 16 Nov 2018

F.E.rules are rules, and must be applied

That's one we have heard all too often goes with "I was just following orders" and such like.

carver 12:06 16 Nov 2018

Funny how ex terrorists are just allowed to walk back in and surprise , nobody knows where they are, or if they do then everything is given to them, free of charge, yet someone like this who does very dangerous work is denied entry.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Release Date, Price & Spec Rumours

Candid photography at home is helping Swedes to sell houses

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Les meilleures séries Netflix