Social services holiday fund ?

  U cart 16:58 19 Jun 2017

I have a friend who has recently Been given custody of her grandson , I wondered if there was a holiday grant system that she could apply for

Many thanks

  hssutton 20:25 19 Jun 2017

I assume the grandchild will have a social worker, who will, or should advise on this.Is your friend receiving 'Direct Payments' for the care of her grandson. If this is the case then usually there will be money available for an holiday, but it can be a bit of a nightmare getting the correct info.

  Cymro. 12:55 20 Jun 2017

No doubt there is money for such things the problem is finding how to get it Still if the lady doesn't ask she will not get will she

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The humble pint glass is redesigned from bottoms up by design legend Sir Kenneth Grange

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Quel est le meilleur antivirus pour Windows ?