Hot Topics

So how far have you driven?

Jollyjohn 21:54 07 Mar 2020

So after 10 years of a night shift driving 440 miles per night, and having held a licence for 39 years I think I have just passed the 1 million miles milestone!

Quickbeam 16:25 30 Jun 2020

I’ve knocked out 1200 miles since lockdown, lost 1 f1/4 stones in weight and 3” off my waist!

Covid has been good for me...

Quickbeam 16:26 30 Jun 2020

Good might not necessarily be the right word ...

morddwyd 20:10 30 Jun 2020

Started in 56, but I doubt I've reached the million.

The furthest I've driven (with an overnight!) was Vienna, though coming back was further as I came back via Bavaria.

Quickbeam 05:19 01 Jul 2020

Driving to my nieces wedding in Italy in ‘96 I got 1300 miles on the indirect return by getting ad many countries as possible ticked off.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition: Rumoured specs, availability and more

“Drawing a comic is like directing a movie”: Cartoonist Chendi Xu on her European yarns

Apple Breakfast: iOS 14 public beta & iPhone 12 price rise

Offre exclusive : Windows 10 Pro à seulement 39,99 €