So, here we all are, on the run up to Christmas...

Forum Editor 10:39 17 Dec 2017
Answered

once more.

Soon we will start our 18th year online, which is quite something by anyone's standards and it's time for me, on behalf of all of us at Tech Advisor to wish all of you a very happy and peaceful Christmas, and a happy new year.

As usual when I post this message, I would like to thank those of you who take the time to notify me about spam posts. It helps me to keep our forums largely spam-free on a daily basis, and I am very grateful.

Thanks too, to those faithful forum members who give up their time to help others with their computer problems. Computers and other devices have become far more sophisticated and capable over the years, but they aren't foolproof - problems crop up now, just as they did back at the start of the century.

Please keep up the good work - we couldn't function without you all.

On a personal note, I would like to say a big thank you to all our forum members for your continued support, and for making my time here so enjoyable.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:00 17 Dec 2017

And thank you for keeping the forum in "ship shape and Bristol fashion"

Happy Christmas to all those in PCA (tech advisor) Towers and everyone using the forum wherever you are.

*<:o)

Old Deuteronomy 11:06 17 Dec 2017

This makes me feel older as I'm a few months into my fourteenth year as a member, most of that time as Mr Mistoffelees.

Merry Christmas to all at Tech Advisor and all the forum members.

john bunyan 11:20 17 Dec 2017

Forum Editor

Thank you and all your colleagues for maintaining this Forum so well and for so long. I join the others in wishing you , your family and all your work colleagues a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

alanrwood 11:22 17 Dec 2017

Ditto from me.

wee eddie 12:39 17 Dec 2017

Happy Christmas everybody

Brumas 13:02 17 Dec 2017

Fruit Bat /\0/\, echo that.

Belatucadrus 13:40 17 Dec 2017

Have you all been good ?

morddwyd 14:02 17 Dec 2017

Computers and other devices have become far more sophisticated

Unlike their owners!

Season's Greetings to all.

caccy 14:22 17 Dec 2017

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.

Quickbeam 15:52 17 Dec 2017

Yes the season's greeting to all too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo A9 2020 Review

The year's best animated short Hair Love is finally online

Mac Pro 2019 release date, price, features & specs

Cdiscount : la PS4 Pro 1 To + 5 jeux à moins de 400 €