Should she be allowed to return

Al94 22:29 13 Feb 2019

IS schoolgirl

Under no circumstances in my opinion.

amonra9 15:41 16 Feb 2019

Why doesn't she go to a muslim country where all her needs could be met. See how other ISIS-friendly regimes would treat her. Why come back here to this hated country ?

Pine Man 12:56 17 Feb 2019

Mother AND child both doing well.

If anybody really cares!

john bunyan 13:53 17 Feb 2019

Her father has in the past been on demos with Chowdray ( hate preachier)

The family have Bangladeshi roots, so perhaps to have a happy life in a Muslim country, they could re unite there?

Quickbeam 08:22 18 Feb 2019

Apparently she's finding it hard to believe the lack of sympathy for her in Britain.

Clapton is God 11:04 18 Feb 2019

The only reason she wants to come back to a country that she obviously has no respect or love for is to take advantage of all the health and other free social services which no doubt, like idiots, we'll throw at her.

I suppose that she could possibly be allowed back - and then shot.

Cymro. 11:50 18 Feb 2019

There is no way I am troll through all the previous replies to this but I wonder if as it seems she is a British Subject then how can they stop her from returning to the U.K.? Just make sure the police are there ready to arrest her preferably with all their homework done and evidence collected etc.

Cymro. 11:54 18 Feb 2019

Clapton is God I suppose that she could possibly be allowed back - and then shot.

You are all heart as usual Clapton.

wee eddie 12:40 18 Feb 2019

As far as I can see: As a British National, there is no way that she can be refused entry, although her husband is, I think Belgian, I have no idea what form of marriage ceremony they went through.

However: there is no requirement for the UK State to help her out of the War Zone and I think that it goes without question that she will be thoroughly investigated on arrival here.

The child may go to its grandparents for the while.

Clapton is God 12:51 18 Feb 2019

Cymro.

I think the word you're looking for is "realistic".

Flak999 12:52 18 Feb 2019

I understand the family originate in Bangladesh! It seems to me the answer is to deport all of them back to that country. If, as has been alluded to by JB the Father is a supporter of Anjem Choudary then the grandparents are obviously unfit to bring up the child, I would have thought deportation of the entire family coupled with a revocation of their UK citizenship is the correct course of action.

As the parents are duel nationals, revoking their citizenship should be achievable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review

Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2019

macOS Catalina: Latest Version, Updates, Problems, Fixes & Features

Les meilleurs téléphones Android (à moins de 600 €)