Hot Topics

Security Problems at the BBC?

morddwyd 09:43 24 Jan 2020

I have been getting a "Your connection is not secure" warning when logging on to the BBC website (android) over the last few days.

Anyone else having problems?

morddwyd 13:41 24 Jan 2020

So far as I know I don't have Kaspersky, but I'll dig down a bit in case it's hidden.

It is a Lenovo tablet and if you listen to the Americans the Chinese do have form in this area!

morddwyd 19:36 27 Jan 2020

I seem to have solved this problem by not logging in to my BBC account and just using the site as a casual visitor.

Strange.

canarieslover 06:17 28 Jan 2020

I have had the problem even just as a casual visitor. Perhaps because I'm over 75 and not paying a licence fee, yet, lol.

morddwyd 09:04 28 Jan 2020

Got to get Lineker's salary from somewhere!

clarkemic 08:22 21 Feb 2020

For me BBC ipayer is working fine. I checked through live TV section of BBC iplayer.

wee eddie 09:37 21 Feb 2020

Spammer - FE told

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei P40 Review

Affinity offers Photo, Designer & Publisher for Free for 3 Months

New iPhone SE could launch 'as early as today'

Les meilleures offres gratuites pendant la période de confinement