Rise and rise in value/price of Cryptocurrencies

wee eddie 13:13 30 Jan 2018

Why does the value/cost/price of a Cryptocurrency keep rising, when the supply keeps increasing to meet demand?

Surely this is the exact opposite to the basic Economic concept of Supply & Demand

qwbos 16:30 02 Feb 2018

The problems experienced by the Bolivar are largely down to the behaviour of a certain large bully boy country to the north.

Bitcoin? Who knows/understands how a crypto currency "should" behave? The norms for currency fluctuations don't really apply.

wee eddie 16:41 02 Feb 2018

The Bolivar's behaviour is largely caused by the criminal behaviour of its Ruling Elite and the Drug Barons.

I think that much the same can be said of Bitcoin

Quickbeam 05:59 03 Feb 2018

Bubble bubble toil & trouble...

Sapins 09:16 03 Feb 2018

I’m having enough trouble with the Euro!

canarieslover 09:45 05 Feb 2018

Looks like things are tightening up on digital currencies. Banks are getting scared now click here

caccy 17:25 05 Feb 2018

Just remember!

Like all computer programmes it's just "Vapourware"

No volts, Nothing!

Al94 03:51 08 Feb 2018

I agree with the opinion of the Chief of the World Bank ponzi scheme

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Best Android emulators for Mac

TV & Streaming : comment regarder Roland Garros ?