R.I.P. MUM NOW YOU WITH DAD

mrgrumpy 01:08 26 Jul 2019

You will all know that my 97 yr old mum had to go into a care home 4 months ago as life in general got toO much for her , a lot of you asked me about her so it is with a heavy heart I have to tell you she passed away last night at 9pm.

Apparently she had her supper and went to sleep for good , so as not to upset other residents we were told they put her in a harness and into a wheelchair and talked to her even though she had died. But of course they will tell others tomorrow.

Last time I saw her was 2 days ago I showed her my retirement watch and she said go and do whatever for the rest of your life.

R.I.P. SYBIL NORTON 27/04/1922

GLB 09:52 27 Jul 2019

Sincere condolences. Strength and love to you and your family.

HondaMan 15:14 27 Jul 2019

• ditto -, with regard to all the above.

Menzie 16:38 27 Jul 2019

My condolences to you and your family Keith.

AroundAgain 20:42 27 Jul 2019

My condolences, Grumpy Old Man It's a difficult time when one loses a parent.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo A9 2020 Review

2019’s best design book celebrates web design all the way from the ‘90s to now

New Apple products predictions 2020

Noël (2019) : idées cadeaux & guide d'achat !