Psssssttt......... want some free advice?

Forum Editor 23:59 22 Mar 2006

Are you concerned about computer security?

Do you have a specific question, and wish you could get some free one-to-one advice from a real expert - someone who has worked in the computer security field for many years?

Well you can, but hurry up, the offer closes on 19th April.

click here and say I sent you.

spuds 10:35 23 Mar 2006

Phewww.... I thought the FE was going to advice us not to post any more :o)

The 'new magazine' and articles for download look very interesting.

Rigga 11:33 23 Mar 2006

"Each chapter is downloadable in *pdf format and is password protected. The password can be found on page 118 of the May issue of PC Advisor, available in all good newsagents."

Guess you need to go and buy PC Advisor.. Always recommended anyway.

R.

ajm 23:14 23 Mar 2006

Is someone able to post the password?

ajm 23:24 23 Mar 2006

I subscribe to a few magazine, with the exception of this one. I did not seem to like the format and the way the magazine was laid out so did not subscribe. Things may have changed...However these forums are the BEST and I would not hesitate to pay a reasonable amount if this forum was taking paid-sunscriptions.

Someone please give the password, I canot wait until Monday to go to WHSmiths!!! LOL

Devil Fish 23:49 23 Mar 2006

passwords page 118 of pc advisor may edition

Looks interesting

thanks FE

ajm 23:09 24 Mar 2006

Poor I am , living in a remote area I am not!!! LOL.

So Monday is it a trip to WH Smiths to buy the PC ADVISOR magazine and hope its changed to my taste. If so, I will subsribe

Forum Editor 23:18 24 Mar 2006

that contained the passwords, and the one that contained a link to a PDF password unlocker. Not because the people concerned had done anything so dreadful, but because we've decided to keep the files password protected for the time being. The magazine issue is still on the shelves, and obviously we would like to sell as many copies as we can.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor View 20 review

How Esports branding got a brand new look

Best free Mac apps

Les meilleurs VPN gratuits (2019)