Police on 'poo watch'; drug suspect's loo strke

commute 11:52 07 Mar 2018

Has anyone here been following the developments of what has become known as 'Police on 'poo watch' over drug suspect's loo strike '

Part of the long saga is read this

The prisoner is suspected of swallowing drugs and has been refusing to go to the loo for now some 40 days

Has anyone been following the news about this ;he refuses to use the toilet and he is under constant watch by Police for his safety until he does pass a motion and the drugs

Belatucadrus 12:00 07 Mar 2018

Try Moviprep, that'll solve the problem.

commute 12:12 07 Mar 2018

Apparently his is refusing all help to have his bowels open!!

Cymro. 12:22 07 Mar 2018

I wonder what the outcome will be? Obviously he is risking doing himself some serious long term damage. There must be something the authorities can do. The man I suppose has his legal rights but can't they have him certified as insane and then force him to take laxatives or whatever is needed.

Aitchbee 12:48 07 Mar 2018

Off subject, but this morning just recieved my Bowel Screening Kit through the letter-box. It's new and improved, as it just requires one sample [of poo] instead of three. The results of the test are sent back in two weeks. It can show up early signs of cancel of the bowel so it shouldn't be sniffed at.

Cymro. 12:53 07 Mar 2018

BBC link

So it's all sorted then

[DELETED] 13:48 07 Mar 2018

So they've poo-pooed the idea of prosecuting him then.

Pine Man 13:55 07 Mar 2018

Aitchbee

it shouldn't be sniffed at.

I never do!

Forum Editor 14:10 07 Mar 2018

Enough of the poo-related jokes, perhaps?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The humble pint glass is redesigned from bottoms up by design legend Sir Kenneth Grange

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Quel est le meilleur antivirus pour Windows ?