Please Turn Down the Volume

Pesala 22:15 31 Jul 2008

When listening to music on the bus it can be very irritating to other passengers. click here

spuds 22:55 31 Jul 2008

Perhaps the same could be said about mobile phone users, and the annoyance to others!.

octal 06:28 01 Aug 2008

Crikey! Talk about an over top reaction. I use the London Underground to get to and from work and there was a guy sitting next to me and his music was painful to me from his earphones, so goodness knows what it was doing to his ears. Anyway, it sounds like he was on drugs by the attackers reaction.

laurie53 07:50 01 Aug 2008

I must admit I felt similar impulses when I sat next to a woman yammering in to a mobile phone for the whole of a one and half hour train journey!

Bingalau 09:12 01 Aug 2008

It doesn't actually say that the music player was the reason. Maybe there was something else involved.

Seth Haniel 09:19 01 Aug 2008

"It was just like he was a robot or something,"

Wierd!!

spuds 09:38 01 Aug 2008

I know it might sound gruesome, but when the Vietnam war was in progress and afterwards, it made quite a number of Rambo type characters, who through their later actions may have met death by the authorities.

One phrase that was often used "Its like putting a mad dog down!".

Cymro. 11:19 01 Aug 2008

"The passengers have been taken to a hotel in Brandon, Manitoba, and are being given crisis counselling".

The above is the last line in the article. I was never much of a one for believing in such counselling but I think these people would certainly need some sort of help.

Bingalau 18:59 01 Aug 2008

Latest ...

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Print designer Kelly Anna on confident mark making & modern femininity

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment créer, utiliser et supprimer son compte Facebook ?