Please sort out the cookie problem on this website

Clapton is God 10:03 14 Mar 2019

Every 30 seconds the Cookie message keeps popping up - in spite of me having managed my preferences innumerable times this morning.

And each time the message pops up, my preferences have yet again reverted to the default setting.

LastChip 10:32 14 Mar 2019

Yes, me too.

Al94 10:53 14 Mar 2019

I'm not seeing it

Clapton is God 10:56 14 Mar 2019

I'm using Firefox - if that makes any difference.

john bunyan 11:29 14 Mar 2019

Me too on IE. Pops up also when I close the video ad. Getting very frustrating, whilst understanding the need for revenue

Belatucadrus 12:07 14 Mar 2019

I was getting it yesterday but so far today, fingers crossed it's OK.

Forum Editor 15:44 14 Mar 2019

I don't see any cookie message popping up in Chrome, Firefox, or Opera. Sounds as if there was a glitch somewhere that has since been sorted out.

Forum Editor 18:14 14 Mar 2019

Me and my big mouth....

I am now getting the cookie acceptance banner each time I load a page.

I have passed a note to our development team - I'm sure they will soon sort it out, but not until tomorrow now.

Al94 18:19 14 Mar 2019

Site working fine for me on Chrome and Edge - no acceptance banner on any page

Quickbeam 18:43 14 Mar 2019

I get it on chrome on an iphone, but not chrome on W10.

Belatucadrus 19:43 14 Mar 2019

It's back on Chrome w8.1

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?