PC Advisor Audience Survey 2012

simonjary 13:30 17 Jul 2012
Answered

Hi.

Every year PC Advisor runs a survey to look at its audience's media and tech usage.

This year the prize draw is a lovely new Apple iPad.

All you need do is take 15-20 minutes of your time and click the appropriate boxes.

It's part of a global study and therefore not specific to PC Advisor, so no chance to vent your spleen about the recent login problems or forum layout, I'm afraid. (We'll run a separate PCA forum survey where you can let rip in the future.)

If you have the time it's worth entering as the survey might be global but the prize is for UK entrants only.

PC Advisor Audience Survey - enter here.

Thanks!

Simon

Publisher, PC Advisor

Al94 19:48 18 Jul 2012

Sorry, got bored at 16% and gave up. A confusing apparently contradictory survey, not enjoyable to complete.

octal 20:18 18 Jul 2012

I must admit I thought I was a bit of an expert with these surveys because I fill out quite a few of them, but I got bored after about 17% and just gave up. I found it a very strange contradictory survey.

sunnystaines 20:04 19 Jul 2012

gave up part wy through very poorly worded survey got really fed up with repetative questions

Miké 18:50 23 Jul 2012

Well I got through it. Now my head hurts!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?