PayPal Postage

Quickbeam 10:34 13 Nov 2011

Has anyone else had trouble trying to print postage labels lately from the Ebay link to PayPal?

Since Wednesday I've had the message 'We are not able to generate your label at this time. Your PayPal account was not charged. Please try again later.'

At first I thought it was because a packet that I posted on Wednesday was going to Denmark, so I just took it to the post office. Now this morning, I have 7 ended items that are also getting this message...???

Quickbeam 10:34 13 Nov 2011

...with UK destinations.

Quickbeam 10:42 13 Nov 2011

'...perhaps a problem their end?'

Surely not for most of the week?

Quickbeam 11:24 13 Nov 2011

It seems to be some sort of browser problem, I've just completed the postage using Internet Explorer, I use Firefox normally.

I'll have to have a look at that when I get time. Any ideas?

spuds 12:12 13 Nov 2011

You may find what gengiscant as suggested might be the problem. The system does not like the address details, and rejects it?.

If sending stuff abroad, even to the EU, then its best to fix a declaration form on the item, because it could save the person receiving the item a few possible problems with customs etc.

Perhaps best to use a Post Office with Ebay stuff, and obtain a certificate of posting and/or declaration form?.

Al94 17:28 22 Nov 2011

I sold an item on eBay this week and was paid via PayPal. Paying postage and printing label via PayPal worked fine for me.

Quickbeam 19:01 22 Nov 2011

I had problems again this week and had to. Write the labels by hand. I don't often write much by hand now and was surprised by how my writing looks unconfident since switching to word processors several years ago.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

FIFA 19 review

Design a vector map packed with creatures and landmarks

iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?

Comment désactiver la lecture automatique des vidéos sur Chrome ?