IS pair want passports back

john bunyan 13:48 31 Mar 2018
Answered

I see that two “British “ IS terrorists, part of a quartet including “Jihadi John” that beheaded 27 hostages are now moaning that they won’t get a fair trial as the UK have deprived them of citizenship . I wonder if Jeremy will take up their cause? As they espouse Sharia Law , maybe they should be tried under that in the place they were captured, with the victims families having an input to their fate. No way should they be allowed back here.

Govan1x 14:01 31 Mar 2018

I think they should bring them back providing that they also bring hanging back as well.

[DELETED] 15:39 31 Mar 2018

There's much more important news around than wasting in on them.

geoff96 15:49 31 Mar 2018

Trust the daily mails political correspondent to drag jeremy in to this story. You forgot to mention michael foot and the 1970's.

As to the IS terrorists. They should be tried in Canada or America where they are wanted for atrocities against their citizens.

bumpkin 18:43 31 Mar 2018

Won't they need to come here for the Legal Aid.

roger.roger 19:30 31 Mar 2018

El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey told the Associated Press they were the victims of “propaganda” and would not receive a fair trial.

I wonder how many of the victims received a fair trial before they were butchered.

LastChip 00:21 01 Apr 2018
Answer

"IS pair want passports back"

Tough!

Quickbeam 08:02 01 Apr 2018

Wanting jam on both sides springs to mind.

alanrwood 09:53 01 Apr 2018

I read somewhere else they should be tried under Sharia Law with the relatives wishes taken into account.

alanrwood 09:54 01 Apr 2018

Sorry John, it was here and I was too lazy to re-read your original post.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

Say aloha to the summertime vibes of artist Kim Sielbeck

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures séries Amazon Prime Video (2018)