Oh my god what's happened

hssutton 15:06 02 Jun 2015

At the moment I'm totally lost. Don't think I like this new layout. I guess I may get used to it, but at my age it's totally alien so I doubt it. What do other members think

caccy 17:36 05 Aug 2015

I'm missing the "Forum Name" at the bottom of the last entry on a page. This allowed you to go directly back to the forum topic list without having to go back one page at a time or go to the top of the page. Log-in seems difficult to find after just browsing. "Ticking" resolved is most odd, nothing seems to happen other than the text changes! Otherwise works well for me.

Forum Editor 17:56 05 Aug 2015

Dragon_Heart

"I don't recall a post from a PCA staff member asking for any ideas to improve the site ? Sorry if I missed it."

You didn't miss anything. If we asked for ideas each time we change the site we would still be sorting through them six months later - almost everyone has their own pet likes and dislikes.

We get plenty of feedback via the forums - we have always had that, and we listen to it. What we don't - and can't - do is make changes to the site each time a particular person raises a personal issue.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi A3 Review: Hands-on

Can you trademark a moving image?

Best free iPhone games 2019

Les bons plans audio (2019)