NOT in game footage ads need stopping.

KEITH 1955 12:09 02 Mar 2019

FE you might move this to games section , I don't have a problem with that.

Youngsters are being conned into getting parents to buy a game for them because they didn't notice the tiny print at the bottom of the television screen that says "not in game footage". When they load up the game one of the first things they say is dad its not like it was on the television.

Adults sometimes fall for this as well , before downloading or buying any game I always look for a video on you tube to see what it really looks like.

Some developers also seem to spend a huge amount of time on fantastic back drops but the game itself is pretty basic. Take for example tanki x , I have been using it for 2 years , one of its latest maps has what looks like a massive aircraft carrier area as its backdrop , it must have taken somebody months to design and it looks fantastic but it does not make any difference to the actual game play on the map.

lotvic 14:40 02 Mar 2019

how to complain about a tv advert click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?