No hot water when using the bath

ponytail 08:30 07 Jun 2015

We seem to have no hot water when we use the bath not really hot enough.The water is hot when you turn the tap on on the hand basin and there is nice hot water when we use the shower which uses the boiler.We only use the bath if we want a soak and as my wife had some backache she thought a nice hot saoak would help but the water was only just warm.Can someone explain what the problem may be

bumpkin 22:38 24 Jun 2015

I am pleased that you have it working now but we do appreciate some kind response rather than having no idea of the outcome even if we were wrong.

bumpkin 22:38 24 Jun 2015

I am pleased that you have it working now but we do appreciate some kind response rather than having no idea of the outcome even if we were wrong.

bumpkin 22:40 24 Jun 2015

I give up, why does it not acknowledge a posting.

ponytail 08:38 25 Jun 2015

I have had that problem as well wish this site would go back to how it was why change something that works ok.

bumpkin 14:11 25 Jun 2015

I find it better but the green tick is a bit confusing to start with. Just hover over it (the tick itself) and "click to mark reply as answer" I then says "not the answer" which you can right click on to go back and remove the tick. So when it says "not the answer" it means that you have green ticked it, no wonder people get confused:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Motorola Razr (2019) confirmed: Release date, price and specs

Photoshop for iPad is finally out – but what do designers think?

MacBook Pro 16in review: Hands-on

Motorola Razr (2019) : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique