No hot water when using the bath

ponytail 08:30 07 Jun 2015

We seem to have no hot water when we use the bath not really hot enough.The water is hot when you turn the tap on on the hand basin and there is nice hot water when we use the shower which uses the boiler.We only use the bath if we want a soak and as my wife had some backache she thought a nice hot saoak would help but the water was only just warm.Can someone explain what the problem may be

lotvic 11:29 17 Jun 2015

Is the plumber who installed it back from his holiday yet? (ponytail 07 Jun 15 on page 3) he might be able to explain and show you how to work the various settings, as per the manual, to get a hot bath.

Ventad 19:50 22 Jun 2015

I believe that I now need to rescind my apology having given enough time for ponytail to have had an input to my recommendations for a bath with hot water and to my feelings that this has been a windup, and if this was the case I only hope that he/she has not arrived back to PCA in another disguise.

bumpkin 20:40 22 Jun 2015

Ventad, I don't think it was a wind up. This guy frequently asks questions here but rarely has the manners to reply or even green tick as solved once he has the answer.

bumpkin 20:40 22 Jun 2015

Ventad, I don't think it was a wind up. This guy frequently asks questions here but rarely has the manners to reply or even green tick as solved once he has the answer.

john bunyan 18:02 23 Jun 2015

Look at the % of green ticks in his profile; it is very annoying when folk don't bother to do so.

ponytail 20:45 24 Jun 2015

My boiler installer has been around last week and not sure what he did but he was here for about 45 mins and it seemsok now

ponytail 20:47 24 Jun 2015

Apologies for not replying but all your replies were really appreciated.

ponytail 21:23 24 Jun 2015

Please see my thread just posted titled Cannot get used to the new system layout

I do really appreciate all the advice and help I get from everyone on PCA and I promise to improve my conduct on here.Thanks again

bumpkin 22:38 24 Jun 2015

I am pleased that you have it working now but we do appreciate some kind response rather than having no idea of the outcome even if we were wrong.

bumpkin 22:38 24 Jun 2015

I am pleased that you have it working now but we do appreciate some kind response rather than having no idea of the outcome even if we were wrong.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo A9 2020 Review

2019’s best design book celebrates web design all the way from the ‘90s to now

New Apple products predictions 2020

Noël (2019) : idées cadeaux & guide d'achat !