No confidence vote against the PM soon.

Govan1x 10:05 10 Jan 2019

It was revealed on the news this morning that from a labour spokesman that there would be a no confidence vote against the Prime Minister soon.

It seems all other political party's have agreed to this so just a matter of waiting to see how the prime minister deals with the brexit question and whether she keeps to her deal only.

It does not look like her deal is going to survive and if so she has 3 days on which to ammend her deal.

A way out of it maybe be to stand down and let another Tory party Mp be PM.

Obviously a new general election maybe called for but maybe a case of out of the frying pan and into the Fire comes to mind.

Just when we thought things could not get any worse it looks like it will.

Myself i think the EU is trying there best to keep us in the EU and it is a warning to other countries not to try it.

So the only way out of being bullied into accepting something that none of us want would of course be a no deal. Any other deal and there is only one winner and it is not us.

Looks like this saga is going to continue for years to come and with the country split down the middle it is not going to be easy to resolve.

No party that takes us out of the EU or keeps us in will never be popular for a long time.

No matter what Party it is there will be no winners in the long run.

Govan1x 15:08 28 May 2019

Just another bit of iffy news this morning.

A check up of reports of Labour Anti-Semitism was announced this morning.

This was after the Brexit Party would have their Election funding scrutinised at the weekend . To make sure that all funds were legal and legit.

I know the labour party has had problems with Anti Semitism before. But thought that both partys to be checked out within a few days of each other was a bit odd.

Just the way I think I suppose. Wonder which party could be next.

Quickbeam 20:31 28 May 2019

Well we might as well get this thread up to the 500 mark!

So here's the T-May legacy special souvenir edition...

wee eddie 21:02 28 May 2019

It'll be dropping through my letterbox tomorrow morning. Full Marx to them

Govan1x 07:30 29 May 2019

Yes almost the same for David Cameron except he at least almost made Scotland Independent and of course better known for letting us vote on brexit.

He did not care what he gave us as long as he stayed in power.

His cunning plan did not work.

Govan1x 10:28 29 May 2019

Well as it is almost over I agree it is maybe time to close this.

The last thing I was interested in was numbers and how many pages

I myself have no problems with it as I just open it at the last post but I can see how mobile users may have difficulties.

I have been saying for 3 years that she had to go and finally it looks like I am getting my wish. But maybe it would have been better if she had gone 3 years ago as we may have already left the EU by now.

So no more replies to this please as I would have to respond and we don't want that.

Govan1x 18:50 29 May 2019

Well first it was The brexit Party. Then the Labour Party and now Boris.

Something going on that is not quite right i think.

Like I said earlier who will be next and of course it was Boris.

Same question who will be next.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Imminent Moto Razr reboot rumoured to be pricy mid-ranger

Nexus Studios on how to make the perfect animation showreel and portfolio

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Test : la montre connectée Fossil Sport avec puce Snapdragon Wear 3100 à moins de 250 €