A New Year's Resolution... anybody made one?

Aitchbee 14:15 01 Jan 2019

I stayed out of charity shops for the whole of last year, in an effort to clear my house of clutter. This year's target is to clear my house of clutter. One large bag of 'stuff' everyday goes to the tip.

has anyone made a resolution this year?

Blackhat 14:30 01 Jan 2019

This year it is Not to drink anymore,,,,,,,And not drink any less. Kept the same one for 35 years.

Aitchbee 14:35 01 Jan 2019

Blackhat, obviously you're a believer in a steady-state universe. Cool.

Old Deuteronomy 15:18 01 Jan 2019

I've never made a resolution before and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime.

Menzie 15:24 01 Jan 2019

To slow down on collecting retro systems and software. At the moment my retro systems as well as various old items and stuff we don't have room for in the flat have been placed in a storage unit about 5 minutes away from my current location.

wee eddie 15:52 01 Jan 2019

My New Year's Resolution involves Curling.

It's this "Stuff the Safety Shot, go for the Fireworks" They may not always work, but when they come off, what a buzz

alanrwood 16:14 01 Jan 2019

I resolved years ago not to make any New Year Resolutions. I would only break them anyway so what is the point?

alanrwood 16:15 01 Jan 2019

I resolved years ago not to make any New Year Resolutions. I would only break them anyway so what is the point?

qwbos 18:43 01 Jan 2019

I've never made a resolution before and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime.

Sounds like a resolution to me ;o)

csqwared 19:19 01 Jan 2019

Menzie

Hope it's not here.

Menzie 20:40 01 Jan 2019

Oh wow, that's my old hometown. I know of that actual storage unit too.

Hopefully those storing have off-premises property insurance. That should cover the loss.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf