new forum layout again, I dont know how to log in

ferrispedro 15:36 02 Jun 2015

I am baffled,how do I sign in,where is the forum search facility? I am asking but I will not know how to find my replies!

HondaMan 11:09 03 Jun 2015

ANOTHER CHANGE. Jobs for the boys. Why ANOTHER change. The old layout was working fine

morddwyd 19:36 03 Jun 2015

"Tap the tool icon (3 horizontal lines) on top left for logging in or out."

Unfortunately this is another thing that disappears if you change colours using the accessibility options.

lotvic 21:05 03 Jun 2015

morddwyd, tool icon (3 horizontal lines) on top left you can't see it but if you click on where it should be it still works and opens the dropdown menu box with Login on it.

Having tweaked my Options, Content, in Firefox, I've now got a pale pink page background and Arial text, I think I'll try a pale green background next :)

morddwyd 08:07 04 Jun 2015

Just to say thanks for the Lazarus link. I was nit aware of it and disappearing text is a regular problem for me.

sunnystaines 08:15 04 Jun 2015

with the fixed battery, what happens when you get a phone freeze and you need to take the battery out for a second to enable restart, as holding power buttons and leaving on charge fails. I just cannot see any logic in having a fixed battery or does it somehow improve the phone.

onthelimit1 08:34 04 Jun 2015

Sunnystaines. What??????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Hands-on

How Samsung has redesigned its interface to be more like Apple and less like Android

iPhone XS vs Samsung Galaxy S10

Samsung Galaxy Fold : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique