Is this the man of the future for the U.S.?

Cymro. 11:55 31 Jan 2018

BBC link

Well he certainly has the gift of the gab along with the name and money behind him. Assuming the old Kennedy curse doesn't get him who knows.

qwbos 13:09 31 Jan 2018

Not sure the Kennedy curse is the correct sentiment. JFK was far from the saintly figure many would portray him as. I'm surprised that PR men don't advise clients to get shot. It worked wonders for JFK's image.

Belatucadrus 13:47 31 Jan 2018

For a democracy, they do love trying to keep things in the family: Roosevelt, Kennedy, Bush, Clinton. Who's next in the familial lineage to come up for the job. How about one of the Nixon-Eisenhowers, presidents on both sides of the blood line, what could be better ?

wee eddie 14:08 31 Jan 2018

Many people in the UK would like to get rid of the Royal Family. In the USA, they would love to create one

Old Deuteronomy 15:47 31 Jan 2018

*For a democracy, they do love trying to keep things in the family: Roosevelt, Kennedy, Bush, Clinton. Who's next in the familial lineage to come up for the job. *

Please American voters, don't let the next presidential dynasty be the Trumps.

Proclaimer 16:38 31 Jan 2018

I would not be surprised to see Oprah running for President to be honest.

Forum Editor 17:01 31 Jan 2018

Proclaimer

I would be very surprised to see Oprah running.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?