Lost programme on new SSD

TN 19:29 10 Jan 2019

I have installed a SSD Disk and THOUGHT I had saved all my software. Unfortunately not - I had a great bit of kit that was used to select anything on web page, photo etc which was drawn round the piece wanted with a mouse. You could either save, print or send the item with no further bother. As I cannot remember the name I cannot re-install it or find it. I know I got it free but not from where! What a lot of questions but just maybe someone has this and is using it. I would be grateful for any help

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:41 10 Jan 2019

Windows snipping tool - built into win 10 - just look in your program menu.

john bunyan 19:58 10 Jan 2019

The new version in build 1809 is called snip and sketch. You can do the snip and add lines , pointing etc Look in Accessories and put a shortcut on taskbar

Quickbeam 20:38 10 Jan 2019

just looked at that, didn't know I had it...

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf