Hot Topics

LibDem MP announces she is a sexual weirdo

Clapton is God 10:58 03 Jan 2020

Some nonentity of an MP (Layla Moran) has chosen to bore the world with the information that she is pansexual. This fascinating (not) "news" is splashed all over today's newspapers and even the BBC website.

I had to look up the meaning of the word to understand what she was on about!

Why do these weirdos think that the rest of us are even remotely interested in their deviances?

Aitchbee 12:24 03 Jan 2020

The present government are presently looking for 'weirdos & misfits' to work at No. 10 so this might be a shrewd move by Layla.

Dunk 13:04 03 Jan 2020

Aitchbee

LOL

Clapton is God 13:18 03 Jan 2020

And as a LibDem MP that makes her, by definition, a weirdo.

Belatucadrus 14:16 03 Jan 2020

I thought Pansexual meant they had a thing for goats. Having looked it up it appears I was wrong.

Probably.

wee eddie 14:58 03 Jan 2020

She's desperate for publicity which is why she's announced this, I hope that it doesn't backfire on her

Quickbeam 18:17 03 Jan 2020

So why start a thread topic on what you consider to be a non topic...?

morddwyd 10:55 04 Jan 2020

I thought we were past the stage of calling those whose sexual proclivities differ from our own as weirdos or queer.?

I also thought it was an offence.

Forum Editor 11:39 04 Jan 2020

And as a LibDem MP that makes her, by definition, a weirdo.

That's childish nonsense, made offensive by your pejorative reference to 'deviances' in your opening post.

Referring to someone as a 'weirdo' because she happens to have a different sexual orientation to a perceived norm is pure bigotry, and is deeply offensive. Making the same comment because of a person's political leaning simply serves to underline your narrow mindedness.

Time to grow up, I feel. Any further bigoted comments posted (by anyone) about a person based on their sexual orientation will be deleted on sight, and if repeated will result in a forum ban. We are not going to tolerate stuff like that here.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Smartphone is Dead

Can you see the bottle in this Coke ad?

New iPhone 12 release date, price & specs rumours

Les meilleurs drones pas chers (2020)