Legalise Cannabis! ... ... ...

Quickbeam 18:13 19 Jun 2018
Answered

At least that's what William Haig advocated this morning citing that the war on cannabis has been lost and that it would be safer to have the quality controlled by the government.

This of course is on the back of the new Home Secretary permitting a one off medicinal use and announcing a revue of it's medical use.

bumpkin 20:28 27 Nov 2018

Try walking into Boots and asking for a couple of grams of Morphine please.

Aitchbee 21:24 27 Nov 2018

I tried walking into my local pharmacy and asked for some Sodium Bicarbonate [ to clean out/ deoderise my fridges/freezer en bloc] but was incredibly miffed to be told I would need a prescription!

Aitchbee 21:44 27 Nov 2018

... sweet-smelling fridges and freezers invoke a natural high in one ;o]

bumpkin 22:53 27 Nov 2018

I tried walking into my local pharmacy and asked for some Sodium Bicarbonate

Perhaps you should look into Re-hab :-)

wee eddie 23:02 27 Nov 2018

You should be able to pick up some in any Supermarket that has a Baking Section

bumpkin 23:11 27 Nov 2018

When I had to obtain Morphine for my seriosly ill wife that was difficult enough with a valid prescription, they wanted to know the in's and out's of a cows bum before dispensing it. When she dropped a bottle and it smashed on the floor it was like the Spanish Inquisition to get another prescription. So don't anyone tell me it is legal to buy in a corner shop.

Quickbeam 06:48 28 Nov 2018

Back in the late '70s when I was into 1/4 mile motorcycle sprinting I used to be able to order acetone by the gallon at a chemists (something they used to do in the early days of motoring with motor spirit). I doubt that I could do that now without expecting a followup visit from the the anti terrorist squad!

I mixed it with methanol which allowed me to run a 500 single on 16:1 compression, it went like hell... life wasso much more fun in the olden days :-)

wee eddie 09:06 28 Nov 2018

bumpkin: I was, of course, referring to Sodium Bicarbonate. The subject of your post 50 minutes earlier. As it is used as a Raising Agent, in baking

Forum Editor 10:35 28 Nov 2018

Any adult can buy morphine over the counter.

bumpkin 21:12 28 Nov 2018

Any adult can buy morphine over the counter.

Yes in tiny doses when mixed with something else i.e. peppermint or kaolin just as you can buy codeine. I would have thought it was fairly obvious that was not what i was referring to.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Last Chance: Win an Honor Band 5

Acclaimed illustrator James Jean's comic book past gets celebrated in new book

Best Apple tech gifts for Christmas 2019

Noël (2019) : idées cadeaux & guide d'achat !